SmithBucklin, the association management and services company more organizations turn to than any other, is pleased to announce that nine of its client organization shows are featured in Trade Show Executive’s Fastest 50 Trade Shows lists.
The winners were selected based on percentage growth in net square feet of paid exhibit space, the number of exhibiting companies, and the number of attendees. The nine SmithBucklin client organization shows will be honored at the Fastest 50 Awards & Summit held June 14 in Chicago.
The following shows were honored as the Fastest 50 in their respective categories:
- CLMA KnowledgeLab (Clinical Laboratory Management Association): “Total Attendance”
- KeHE Distributors’ Holiday Show: “Net Square Feet of Exhibit Space”
- KeHE Distributors’ Summer Selling Show: “Net Square Feet of Exhibit Space,” “Number of Exhibiting Companies” and “Total Attendance”
- NSGC Annual Conference (National Society of Genetic Counselors): “Number of Exhibiting Companies”
- SIGGRAPH International Conference & Exhibition on Computer Graphics & Interactive Techniques: “Total Attendance”
- The NAFEM Show (North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers): “Net Square Feet of Exhibit Space” and “Number of Exhibiting Companies”
Trade Show Executive also honored the “Next 50.” These shows did not crack the Top 50 in the categories listed below, but are strong contenders for next year. Following are the SmithBucklin client organization shows honored in the “Next 50”:
- ASHE Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition (American Society for Healthcare Engineering): “The Next 50 – Net Square Feet of Exhibit Space,” “The Next 50 – By Number of Exhibiting Companies” and “The Next 50 – By Total Attendance”
- AHRMM Annual Conference & Exhibition (Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management): “The Next 50 – By Total Attendance”
- KeHE Distributors’ Holiday Show: “The Next 50 – By Total Attendance”
- The NAFEM Show (North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers): “The Next 50 – By Total Attendance”
- ONS Annual Congress (Oncology Nursing Society): “The Next 50 – Net Square Feet of Exhibit Space,” and “The Next 50 – By Total Attendance”
“Our teams are thrilled that so many client organizations’ shows have been recognized and often in multiple categories,” said Dave Weil, Vice President, Event Services. “Together, we have worked hard to continuously evolve and transform their shows, and these efforts have resulted in new levels of growth.”
“SmithBucklin’s Event Services team is passionate about creating innovative and engaging events that deliver extraordinary value for our client organizations,” said Carol McGury, Executive Vice President, Event and Education Services. “We know we have succeeded when our client organizations come away feeling that they have had a must-attend event that exceeded the expectations of their attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and other stakeholders.”
One of the most respected and engaged participants in the conference, convention and trade show industry, SmithBucklin’s Event Services team generates powerful results through conference design, business model development, curriculum design, participant acquisition, event technology delivery, registration, and event logistics management, while enhancing the complete attendee experience. And, due to its significant buying power, the team is able to provide cost savings and favorable contract terms and conditions. Additionally, SmithBucklin professionals manage trade show and sponsorship sales and fulfillment, helping to create and implement strategic sales plans, identify new year-round revenue opportunities, and develop and sustain long-term partner relationships.
SmithBucklin is the association management and services company more organizations turn to than any other. Our mission is to achieve the missions of the client organizations we serve and provide uncompromised stewardship for their long-term prosperity. SmithBucklin offers full-service management and outsourced services to trade associations, professional societies, technology user communities, industry consortia, charitable organizations, corporations and government institutes. Founded in 1949, SmithBucklin has offices in Chicago, Washington D.C., Old Lyme, Conn., St. Louis, and San Ramon, Calif., and delivers seamless association and event management services worldwide. The company is 100 percent employee-owned. For more information, please visit www.smithbucklin.com or call 1-800-539-9740.